About Villa Mariana
This stunning 5 bedroom, 5 1/2 bathroom home, featured on HOUSE HUNTERS INTERNATIONAL, was designed by an award winning architect and sets a high standard of quality in beautiful Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica. Located in an extremely private area, yet close to all amenities, and with approximately 6000 sq. ft. of overall living space, this sophisticated and spacious retreat is definitely “one of a kind”. The property includes a main house and a separate private Master Casita on over 4 acres of beautiful jungle (with tons of monkeys) and lushly planted gardens surrounding the compound. The completely gated grounds with an electronic gated entrance and parking for 5 vehicles, are spectacularly illuminated at night providing a magnificent nighttime ambiance.
This home has a vast sweeping garden walkway which traverses down to a serene waterfall with a massive steel door (counter balanced to move with only a finger) at the entrance. This opens up to a beautiful living room with 25 foot vaulted wooden ceilings surrounded on all sides by glass doors, which open entirely to the pool, expansive deck and jungle. The unique indoor water feature, which leads to the infinity pool, is only one of the features provided in this luxurious custom home. From the main house, you can meander down a beautiful garden pathway to a one bedroom separate Master Casita that is fully furnished with a queen bed, twin bed, kitchen and bath – The ultimate in privacy!
Villa Mariana Gallery
Villa Mariana Location
– Check In / Out: Check in time anytime after 4pm; Check out time is anytime by 10am on Saturday.
– Additional Guest Fee: Each additional guest over the base rate is $75 per person, per night (up to a maximum of 16 guests) and is taxable.
– Sales Tax: 13% Costa Rica sales tax is not included and must be added to all rates.
– Chef: Weekly chef rate is $600 for up to 10 guests (over the age of 2). For groups of 11 or more, the weekly rate is $850.
Includes up to two meals per day for all days during a 5-night stay and for six days of a 7-night stay. Guests choose the full day off during 7-night stay.
The Villa Mariana chef is the only chef allowed on the property.
Pricing per meal or per day is not available.
Cost of groceries is extra. The chef will hold all receipts and settle up with the guests, which can be paid to the chef in US dollars, CR colones or with Visa/MC. Christmas and New Years weeks are $1,000 (regardless of age of guests) for up to 18 total guests. Chef rates are not taxed.
Note to booking agents: Chef rate is not commissionable.
– Discounts: If guests stay for 7 nights during a 5-night minimum time frame, they will receive a 20% discount on chef services.
– Staff: Rates above include concierge, daily cleaning service (except Sundays) as well as on-site groundskeeping/caretaking.
– Weddings: Must be discussed with owners of TVM prior to booking.
– Changeover Day: Saturday – exceptions to this will only be made 30 days prior to check in date if both overlapping weeks are still available.
Villa Mariana Reservation Inquiry Form
Please provide all contact information and requested dates and a member of our team will contact you as soon as possible with confirmation of your reservation.
* 13% Rental Rate will be included in the final price.
** Check out our Cancellation Policy
- Guests: 12
- Amenities: Air conditioning, Balcony, Beachfront, Dining area, Flat-screen TV, Free parking, Free WiFi, Outdoor pool, Swimming Pool
- View: Swimming pool
- Size: 557m²
- Categories: Villa